Re: [Xen-users] Re: number of ips

Anand Gupta wrote:
Hi Vu,

Actually both. I am basically offering vps services. So its critical
for my setup that users use only the ips i have assigned to their
domU. They shouldn't arbitrarily add ip series and start to use them.
Further i have some domU's where i have to add multiple ips for use
inside them.

Are the users just non-root users ? Or are you going to let them access their domU as root accounts so they have systems with all permissions ?

Non-root users cannot assign ip address, I believe.

Vu