Re: [Xen-users] Fast traffic to Dom0 from DomU router halts vifs

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 8:21 PM, Eljas Alakulppi <Buzer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This started happening after I upgraded from Debian etch to Debian lenny. I
> have also tried using different network interfaces, but that doesn't help.

Sounds like you answered your own question :)
If you know that's when it start to happen, you might want to try
downgrading, starting with the kernel (i.e. use etch's kernel on
Lenny) on the router domU, and then on dom0. If that doesn't work as
well, try 2.6.18 kernel from xen.org.

I have a similar setup (domU is the router) with RHEL5, and it works
correctly, so it's probably Lenny-specific.

Regards,

Fajar