[Xen-users] Xen qos

Hi, I am using Xen3.3.1 on Centos5.2. I plan to run 20 domu in single physical host(2 x quad-core xeon). But before production, I worry about qos:

1.      For CPU, if one of the domu runs cpu intensive app (e.g. wrong app with forever loop), how to prevent it affecting other domu?

2.      For network, I would like to control the amount of data transfer per domu(e.g. 10GB in/out per day), any way to do it on dom0 and without configuration on domu?

Felix