Re: [SPAM] Re: [Xen-users] Re: number of ips

Anand Gupta wrote:
Hi Fajar,

Is is possible for all practical purposes that we create different bridges for each domU ? An traffic for each of them go through their respective bridges ? If yes, can this be automated in some way ?

What do you mean by "automated" ?

On my test Xen server , I need to generate some virtual networks ( virbrX ) and some domUs on those networks, I use a bash script to generate the network xml files ( you can see the template from /etc/libvirt/qemu/networks/default.xml and http://libvirt.org/formatnetwork.html for their xml tags ). For domUs, I also use a bash script to generate their /etc/xen/ files and assign their network devices to the corresponding virbrX devices.

I have a small problem that libvirtd always add NAT for my virtual networks even if I have mode="route" in the network xml file. Currently I have to remove those masquerate commands out of my iptables.

Vu