RE: [Xen-users] unionfs with xen

Hi,

I tried with rhel5.1 to create a guest using the following config:

disk=[ 'file:/opt/img-store/shared-disk,hdb,r', 'file:/var/lib/xen/images/rhel5-1/disk0,hda,w', ]

where shared-disk is used as read-only and a separate disk0 is used to capture the user defined guest changes as RW.. Note, shared-disk is pre-existing image meant to share among the guests..

but seems, all the changes made in the new guest is still writing on the read-only shared-disk, instead disk0.

Even if I change chmod 400 of shared-disk file, still it writes there..

I was hoping to capture the delta changes with disk0, per guest basis to serve my purpose..

Kindly guide as required for the same ..

- regards

   Pallab