Re: [Xen-users] Re: cLVM on Debian/Lenny

John Madden wrote:

> LVM isn't designed to support virtualization, it's just handy that it
> works well in a cluster.  Use virt management tools (or at least good
> documentation) to keep LVs from getting mounted in the wrong places at
> the wrong times.
I see.
Virt manager tools allow me to prevent this? How? Can you please point
me to any document about it?
> Shoot, up until this point, all I've been doing is
> passing raw SAN LUNs around -- I'm only starting to look at using LVM to
> make space usage more efficient. =)

It's more clear now. That's still the only advantage of using LVM in a
cluster. Efficiently and rationally use of disk space. Honestly, I was
expecting more from cLVM :-(

Thanks,
Jan