RE: [Xen-users] debian lenny and xen

I have been running debian lenny linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-686 for about 6 months now on 6 machines.

I believe it to be very stable, I have only have had one crash that I can't explain, but the system that had the problem was extremely overloaded when the crash occurred.

The only issue I have is with HVM and windows reboot with more then 2 vcpus.

I have run the dom0's in lvm and from a qemu img with and without gplPV drivers both are rock solid.

Regards,
Ryan