Re: [Xen-users] Windows DomU on NAS

Thanks for the tips guys!

So to recap, to expand the drive. I allocated more space to the Volume in Equallogic, did a logout and login on Dom0 of the iSCSI target. Restarted DomU and then used "Disk Management" to expand the C drive onto the new space. Worked great!

Now, I was also wondering about any performance or other issues there might be with using an iSCSI DomU?

Thanks!