[Xen-users] Xen sound card for Windows DomU

I am using xen3.3.1, I added following 2 options in the DomU config file which is a Win2k3 server(64bit). When I start the DomU, it shows a multimedia audio controller detected, but no driver suitable. I am using the PV driver (Xen PV Drivers 0.9.12-pre13.exe)

audio=1

soundhw='es1370'

Anyone know where can find suitable driver?

Felix