Re: [Xen-users] Re: About NIC passthrough to the guest system

Hi Christian and Paul,

        I try to see the IRQ, /proc/interrupts , there is no IRQ that
(0a:00.1) is using. So is that mean the post is hide in the host so cannot
see the IRQ?
Also I see some web page that they add

"install xxxx /sbin/modprobe pciback ;
/sbin/modprobe --first-time --ignore-install xxxx"

in the /etc/modprobe.conf, is that need to do that ?

Also when I add "pciback.hide=(0a:00.1)" in the command line of grub.conf,
it says "Unknown boot option pciback.hide". So I cannot add it in the
kernel.

I am wondering is that I miss some config for the PCI passthrough ?

Thank you so much.

Best Regards
Alex