Re: [Xen-users] Interrupt distribution

  • To: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:28:42 +0700
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 23:29:22 -0700

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 1:20 PM, ITZIAR BALENCIAGA <ibalenciaga@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Has anyone at least any idea of where can I find this info?

Probably they're as confused as I am reading your emails. Start by
including the relevant information (possibly snippets from your
previous mail) so everybody knows what you mean by "THIS INFO".

That aside, what's with this obsession about interrupts? What exactly
are you trying to do here? I have a feeling you're trying the way to
implement a solution to a problem, but the solution you picked may not
be a correct (or possible) one.

Start by describing what you want to achive. Do you want to implement
some real-time system with Xen? Do you want to implement a VOIP
server? Do you want to dedicate a device to domU?

Regards,

Fajar