[Xen-users] Setup doc for Solaris dom0?

This feels like a dumb question, but... is there a HOWTO for getting
dom0 set up for xVM on Solaris?  I went to the obvious place,

 http://opensolaris.org/os/community/xen/docs/specs/

...but it doesn't cover kernel installation for dom0.  Google isn't
helping either, so far.

I installed the xvm packages (using 'pkg install'), and rebooted, but
xvm services won't start and I assume it's because the proper kernel
didn't get installed.  (Logs?  What logs?  Remember when
/var/adm/messages told you stuff?  Ah, the days.)

All of this is on an OpenSolaris machine where I did have a working
dom0, but 'pkg update' hosed it.  Sad.  So I'm trying to retrace steps
that I apparently failed to document the first time around.  Sadder.