[Xen-users] hiding the xm console window

I’m running the unstable build of Xen 3.4 and trying to hide the console window, or put it in the background, however xen handles this. I want to do this because I’m going to have some 28 VMs on this system and don’t want to use the system resources needed to have all those consoles running in the foreground.

If any of you have any idea how I can do this, so that they just show up when I do xm list it would be great.

Casey W. Gray

LAD SW Performance Team