[Xen-users] How can I get more infomation about a virtual machine?

For example, I create a ubuntu 8.10 linux virtual machine with ’xm create’ command,

and I want to get the booting information of the virtual machine,what should I do?

And what about the rebooting information or the terminating information?

Thank you very much!

MOBILE: 13622388220

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.
Address: Huawei Industrial Base