re[Xen-users] ceiving NMI while using a PCI card.

Hi,

I'm using xen 3.3.1 with kernel 2.6.18-8-xen x86_64 compiled with pcibackend
support and VT-d activated on a HP dc7900 (Q45 chipset).

I'm trying to use a pci acquisition card (NI-6221) in a windows XP HVM.
Device is recognized under XP and look functionnal until I try to use it. If
I try to acquire data or generate a signal (with National Instrument
official tools) nothing happen on the card (no signal) and linux kernel
start flooding me with this error message :

kernel: Uhhuh. NMI received. Dazed and confused, but trying to continue
kernel: You probably have a hardware problem with your RAM chips

I tried another RAM module but no changes.
If I insist my host computer freeze and reboot (if xen watchdog is
activated)

Something strange in xm dmesg :
(XEN) mm.c:676:d0 Non-privileged (0) attempt to map I/O space 000fec00

What can I do?
The xen option dma_bits can help me to deal with this problem ? (saw it in
user manual)

Thank you for your help.