Re: [Xen-users] One nic 2 diff network

  • To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 23:47:23 +0700
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 02 May 2009 09:48:03 -0700

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 9:19 PM, cy <look4cyrus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a dedicated server which has 1 nic card and public ip's. However, my
> other 2 ip's are  different network. Any links or info on how to use these
> other 2 ip's for xen guests?

Since they're on different network, the first question would be "can
you use the IP on dom0"?
You need to know exactly HOW to use those IP on dom0: is it by adding
more NICs, use VLAN, use routing, etc.

If you know the answer to the question above, using it on domU is
easy. Usually it's a simple matter of adding another bridge.

Regards,

Fajar