Re: [Xen-users] Xen system hang or freeze

Hello,

did you find out anything helpful about this problem?
I just had this freeze this morning again. Server freezed and no guests
working any more. After 5 weeks of normal running. It seems that this is my
intervall of this problem.

I really appreciated anything helpful about this! I'm totally stuck with this
problem...

Martin

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß,
Martin Fernau

CPS Entwicklungsgesellschaft für EDV-Lösungen mbH
Gartenstraße 42 - 37269 Eschwege

Telefon (0 56 51) 95 99-0
Telefax (0 56 51) 95 99-90

eMail m.fernau@xxxxxxxxxx