[Xen-users] Xen 3.0.3 RHEL Vs Xen 3.3 OpenSuse / Suse

Hi there,

Actually, when i need an hypervisor, i use an RHEL 5.2 ou 5.3 distrib
xen version 3.0.3 "Red Hat" (with some backport, modification, etc...)

But i wanted to try the Xen 3.3, to do that, i used Suse / Opensuse distrib,
xen version 3.3

But, i have many trouble to use it and need little help and explanation :

- Now, i can't create Para-virtualised host, if i try to create a para-virtualised VM with the RHEL Kernel (for exemple) I have drivers issues, the VM can't see hard-disk or DVD device... and crash if i use network install (Glibc detected blablabla)
Someone know why ???

- I don't have VT, so, with the Xen 3.0.3, i have never been able to create Fully Virtualised host... no problem Now, with the Xen 3.3, i can create Full Virtualised VM (VM works, but with bad performance)
?!?

- I've tried to import Xen Para-Virtualised VM from Xen 3.0.3 to Xen 3.3...
On my new Xen 3.3 hypervisor :
If i use the "Xm create" command, the 3.0.3 VM start, everything fine...
If i use the virt-manager to import VM : "Unable to find Kernel" or "Device not found etc etc..." (With same config file)
?!? Again

Does someone can answer me, or tell me where i can find some help ???

Thanks Again
Tom