Re: [Xen-users] Xen admin book recommendations ?

That came out wrong, I bought the book. It came with a free trial so Im trying to share it with you guys. Buying the book was a 100% selfish on my part. But I seen I can share it with you guys so heres the password and username.

http://my.safaribooksonline.com/
login: skraps_rwt@xxxxxxxxx
pw: hopethisisright

Peter Booth wrote: