[Xen-users] How to configure pxe options in the xen config file

Hi, I've been able to PXE boot using the GUI from the Dom-U, which is a
CentOS xen kernel, using it's virtual machine manager. I wanted to know if
it's possible to use the xm create command and the regular config file to
pass the same options. Let me know if there are more details you might need.
I'm looking for more general instruction as to how this would be done.

Thanks.