Re: [Xen-users] Ubuntu 8.04 DomU crash

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 07:25:14AM -0500, Chris 'Xenon' Hanson wrote:
>   Does this look familiar to anyone? I'm wondering if the FS (ext3) is
> implicated, or just
> an innocent bystander. I'm using LVM storage on a RAID1 done with Linux
> kernel software RAID.
>
>   Thanks in advance for any advice.

> [140027.190913] BUG: soft lockup - CPU#0 stuck for 11s! [multilog:4725]

I saw this same thing after I was messing around with the vcpu-set and
-pin settings for my domU's.  Somehow I really managed to muck things
up, and on one particular domU whenever I tried to compile software it
would choke.  I rebooted the dom0 to just simply get things back the way
they were, and it worked fine.

Aaron

--
Aaron L. Meehan - System Administrator