[Xen-users] Xen on (Open)solaris compared to Linux

This is possibly mostly a question for Fajar since I believe he has done some work with performance on Solaris and Xen. As they are now, how do these compare? I am most interested in IO performance as I would be interested in Solaris for crossbow and zfs. Is anyone running off Solaris in production? Any gotchas to be aware of?

Regards,
Jeff