Re: [Xen-users] capture the user made changes ..

I'm sure that with enough cleverness this is possible but that doesn't make it a good idea.

A root filesystem can cost less than a dollar but sharing one means that when you need to modify /etc/hosts or a firewall config or test an ssh config you risk inadvertently changing all VMs.

Sent from my iPhone