Re: [Xen-users] stubdom boot problems

Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:

I must ask though, why do you use hvm guest for Ubuntu?

Because I didn't have access to my winxp.iso but I wanted to test how HVM works :-) In real life I'm a happy NetBSD domU user so PV domU is old stuff for me.

If you're interested I can share the steps necessary to convert your
HVM guest to PV.

Yes please, I have few Ubuntu hosts currently running on VMware ESXi which I want to move to Xen. I assume it's quite a simple task but ready-to-follow instructions are always nice to have.

Martti