Re: [Xen-users] Communicating between 2 domU's on same dom0

James,

The problem must not be occuring. But it would be helpful if you can give us more information. The information would be pertainting to the bridges
which the domUs are attached. Is the nics configured so that both the
dom1 and dom2 are shating the same subnet in the same bridge ? or
are they in different bridges ?