Re: [Xen-users] VNC keymap problems

Martti Kuparinen wrote:
Hello list,

I'm testing HVM and my test guest (in this case Ubuntu 9.04) has

vnc = 1
keymap = 'fi'

in the configuration file. After starting the guest I noticed that few keys are incorrect:
[snip]
It's a known problem. I submitted a substantial patch a while ago and it's waiting for me to resubmit an updated one when I get the chance.

It's not just the Finnish keyboard though -- everything apart from the basic US keyboard has problems somewhere, it's just that they're more intrusive on some layouts.

jch