Re: [Xen-users] domU network is not working in ubuntu in xen 3.3.1

Jingyun He ÐÐÑÐÑ:
> Hi,
> Recently I just switched xen from 3.1.1 to 3.3.1, but my ubuntu VPS
> can not work any more, When I try to ifup the eth0 in domU,
> it gives the error
> SIOCADDRT: File exists
> Failed to bring up eth0.
>
> Can one can help on this? Thanks

Can you provide output of "ifconfig -a" command and content of
xend.conf. Probably, your eth0 interface used for xen's bridget
networking, so it was renamed to peth0. Therefore you must replace all
eth0 entries in /etc/network/interfaces with peth0 to invoke ifup/ifdown
commands.