[Xen-users] Can't update xenstore for a few domUs

I'm running xen-3.2.0_16718_18-0.3 on SLES10SP2. I have a few domUs that
I'm trying to adjust their behavior when xend starts. I do this:

#xm list -l server01 > server01.conf
#vi server01.conf

Change this:
(on_xend_start ignore)

To:
(on_xend_start start)

Save and exit vi.
Then:
#xm new -F server01.conf

If I then do:
#xm list -l server01

The setting is still set to ignore. Any suggestions or thoughts on why
it's not updating? I have definitely done this same process on other
domUs without trouble.

Thanks,
James