Von: Stefan Kuhne [mailto:stefan.kuhne@xxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. Mai 2009 15:39
An: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [Xen-users] Xen-3.4 and FLR

Hi,

i've upgrade from xen-3.3.1 (with flr disable patch) to xen-3.4.
How i've my old FLR problem, when i try to give an PCI-Card from a real
slot to a domU i get:
VmError: pci: 0000:01:0e.0 must be co-assigned to the same guest with
0000:01:09.0

When i've more than one PCI-Card in system xen will all PCI-Cards give
this domU till xen is by an onBoard device.
When i give an onBoard device to a domU i've no problem.

I've a Gigabyte GA-M52S-S3P in this system.

Regads,
Stefan Kuhne