Re: [Xen-users] my first XEN Installation I need some advice

Hi Niels Jende,

First question is: Is it possible to have WinServer2008 running on XEN?

I don't see any problems. But you have to use HVM.

Second question is: Do I have to have special Images to install WinServer2008
and Exchange2007?

The only question you have to "worry" about is your performance. Use Stubdom or GPLPV to get the best out of your hardware, else Xen will do something like "emulating", which is - of course - not as fast as PV or Stubdom.

Fabian