[Xen-users] Xen 3.3.1 - DomU HVM Windows

Hello,

I tried to install a domU HVM (Windows 2003) on a server of my hosting provider (OVH) : the distribution is a Debian Etch with Xen 3.3 compiled from source.

But at the first screen the Windows Installer says that the process can not continue because my system does not have the instructions CPUID and CMPXCHG8B.

Do you have any idea about this problem ?

Thank you,

Martin