[Xen-users] Re: Xen 3.4 Hackery on Ubuntu 9.04 (aka Jaunty) Server

Hi Boris,

thanks for the HowTo for Jaunty, but for some reasons I am not able to run
through.

> Make Xen 3.4 biuld with python 2.6 (default) on Ubuntu 9.04 Server:-
> Install all packages required by Xen build:-
>
> # cd /usr/src
> # hg clone http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-3.4-testing.hg
> # cd xen-3.4-testing.hg
> Set in Config.mk
> PYTHON = python
> PYTHON_PREFIX_ARG =
> # make install-xen

The make install-xen routine ran fine, but

> # make install-tools

came up with an error.
Here is what I got as an output:
/bin/sh: git: not found
make[1]: ***[ioemu-dir-find] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving Directory 'usr/src/xen-3.4-testing.hg/tools
make: *** [tools/ioemu-dir] Error 2

Have you got an idea of what went wrong? Or maybe even a solution?

Thanks for your help!

Greets
Niels