[Xen-users] Sky2 and problems with boot Xen Kernel.

Hi!

I have a problem with the 2.6.18 kernel and sky2 drivers network card. The problem occurs when the system start, Xen is loaded and after this I receive the following error message:

sky2: 0000:06:00.0 PCI can not obtain source

and the system reboots. It is not a problem directly related to the xen kernel, but in general to 2.6.18 version and drivers support...However, someone had similar experience? Ideas to solve it?

Thank you