RE: [Xen-users] my first XEN Installation I need some advice

  • To: Xen User-List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Nathan Eisenberg <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 18:11:06 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 28 May 2009 18:12:02 -0700

I've got HVM GPLPV and nonGPLPV based hosts running in XEN, and they work great
- all block-device backed.  I also only use Debian for Dom0 because the package
is good and I know Debian better than anything else.

I've totally eliminated Hyper-V, as it's been far too slow.  I do have some
Virtuozzo stuff for the native-performance virtualization, but the license
isn't free which means I'm picky about what I used it for.  :)

Best Regards
Nathan Eisenberg
Sr. Systems Administrator
Atlas Networks, LLC