[Xen-users] Win2k3 install failure

I have Centos64-xen installed on an AMD quad code system with 4gb of RAM and 2 x 500gb raid1 HDs (encrypted), and have sucessfully installed another centos OS as a guest os.

However when i install Windows 2003 server, the initial install goes through fine (it format the HD, etc), but it fails to boot at the end.

I used the virtual machine manager GUI to do the install

It gives the "A disc read error occurred - press CTL+ALT+DEL to restart".

I did a "full" (not para), install, plus dynamic disc.

--
Cheers

Brian

Reliable, secure and affordable Office servers using Open Source software
see: http://www.network-office-servers.co.uk