AW: [Xen-users] Millions of errors/collisions on physical interface in routed Xen-setup??

  • To: "Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Rustedt, Florian" <Florian.Rustedt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 10:28:18 +0200
  • Accept-language: de-DE
  • Acceptlanguage: de-DE
  • Cc: Luke S Crawford <lsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 01:29:51 -0700

> -----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----

Ok, will do a failover to the second XEN, statistically near impossibility,
that i've got the errors there, too, if it is hardware-based, right?

> uh, also verify you are in full-duplex [...]

We've checked this already, sync is ok in fullduplex 100Mb/s

> [...] 'dedicate a core to the dom0' advice.

Don't knew this? Why? I've got eight cores per dom0, so do i have to take one
seperate for dom0 handling? What would be the advantage?
IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the
named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager or
the sender immediately and do