[Xen-users] Error: (13, 'Permission denied')

Hi

I am not able to see the vm's which I created earlier like vm33 and
vmdom.xm, it is showing only Domain-0

[root@jay xen]# xm list
Name                                      ID Mem(MiB) VCPUs State   Time(s)
Domain-0                                   0     1856     2 r-----    107.5

Ans when try to start vm's it say permission denied

[root@jay xen]# xm create vmdom.xm
Using config file "./vmdom.xm".
Error: (13, 'Permission denied')
[root@jay xen]#

can anyone help me how to start my vm's, I have installed xen-3.2.3 in
linux.

Thanks,
Lak