RE: [Xen-users] Screen resolution - Vista

  • To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Nathan Eisenberg <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 10:42:56 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 10:43:58 -0700

I've always favored RDP for everything post-setup/console, as using the Xen
implementation of VNC seems to usually create significant CPU load on the Dom0.
 If you must use VNC, install VNCserver on the DomU itself, and the load issue
disappears.

Best Regards
Nathan Eisenberg
Sr. Systems Administrator