[Xen-users] Boot problem: gave up waiting for root device or kernel panic

Hi

I have a problem booting dom0 on Xen 3.1 under 2.6.18 kernel. At system start I obtain the next message:

gave up waiting for root device. common problems:
   boot args (cat /proc/cmdline)
   check rootdelay= (did the system wait long enough?)
   check root= (did the system wait for the righ device?)
   missing modules (cat /proc/modules: ls /dev)

/dev/sd* are not present in /dev dir and I tried to insert the rootdelay=90 in grub configuration without any result. Without initrd I obtain a kernel panic. I tried to compile in the kernel all SATA/ATAPI support but the situation don't change. This is a relevant part of lspci command:

00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801 Mobile PCI Bridge (rev 93)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation ICH9M LPC Interface Controller (rev 03) 00:1f.2 IDE interface: Intel Corporation ICH9M/M-E 2 port SATA IDE Controller (rev 03) 00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) SMBus Controller (rev 03) 00:1f.5 IDE interface: Intel Corporation ICH9M/M-E 2 port SATA IDE Controller (rev 03) 01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation GeForce 9200M GS (rev a1)

You have some idea to fix this problem?

Many thanks.

Bye