Re: [Xen-users] How to fix the CPU mapping?

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 12:45 PM, tournesol33<tournesol33@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   Is there a way to fix the cpu mapping of the CPU and VCPU?
>
> ex:
> #xm vcpu-pin myvm 0 0
> #xm vcpu-pin myvm 1 1
>
> When the myvm got a reboot order, it going to change the  mapping  of CPUs
> which likes vcpu0=> cpu1, vcpu1=>cpu0.
>
> How can I fix vcpu0=cpu0, vcpu1=cpu1 ?

For dom0, there's dom0_vcpus_pin.

There's no such thing that I know now that can do the same for domU.
You can map which cpus to run domU on, but you can't pick which vcpu
is going to be on which cpu from the config file (other than using xm
vcpu-pin). What are you trying to achieve?

--
Fajar