[Xen-users] XEN 3.4 - Problems with eth0 (link down)

Hi,

I've inside my new server a Realtek 8111b and with XEN it displays in the Console: "ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP) eth0: Link down". If I boot it via the normal Debian Kernel via Aptitude the Interface comes up and a network connection is working. Over XEN the Interface is still dead and not responding. The only thing is that I can see "ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP) eth0: link down".

I've made the "make world", "make install", "depmod 2.6.18-8-xen".
So I did the usual stuff, which I've done for the other 3.2.x installations as well, but without any success.

What could might be the reason for this.
Thanks.

Cheers,
Maik