Re: [Xen-users] DHCP server on Dom-0: guests fail to connect

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Siddharth
Wagh<siddharth.wagh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please pardon me for bothering you, but I tried to use virbr0 as you
> suggested but it doesnt seem to work. While creating guest using
> virt-manager, it gives me the option of using "peth0 (bridge:xenbr0)" as
> shared physical device (I am connected to Ethernet) and not virbr0. How do I
> point to the virbr0 bridge then??

virt-manager on my system lets me choose "virtual network", "default".
Don't use shared physical device if you need to use virbr0.
As an alternative, you could also create domU config file manually
(something like
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Xen/InstallingCentOSDomU) and tell it to
use virbr0.

--