Re: [Xen-users] Unable to create WinXP DomU

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 9:28 PM, Geert Janssens<info@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hmm, you can probably ignore my question. I rebooted the xen server (the
> shutdown part took abnormally long) and afterwards the domains came up again.

For the long shutdown part, try looking at /etc/syconfig/xendomains,
look for XENDOMAINS_SAVE. I'm guessing your system tries to save domUs
state (which can take some time) instead of shutting it down, but
failed doing so (probably due to not enough space).

--
Fajar