[Xen-users] Old kernel modules not loading after installing Xen

Hi,

I am using fedora 9. Yesterday, I compiled and installed xen-3.3.1.

When I tried to boot with my old kernel, some modules aren't loading. For
example. the net module is not present and that's why I am not able to see
the device eth0.

I guess that the xen installation wiped the modules away, but I checked the
modules in /lib/modules/linux-2.6.25.fc9/. They are all there, but they
aren't getting loaded..
when checked with /sbin/lsmod. The o/p shows some 10 modules loaded.. none
of them has ip or network related modules. Any ideas on this?

Thanks;
Sree Harsha Totakura

and any attachments. Thank you