Re: [Xen-users] Install Errors for Xen 3.3 on Ubuntu 9.04?

 There is a nice blog post that summarizes how to get Xen- running
on Ubuntu 9.04

http://www.infohit.net/blog/post/running-xen-on-ubuntu-intrepid-and-jaunty.html

There is also another post on the same blog documenting the tweaks you need
to do to xen-tools to get xen-create-image to work to create a DomU
Jaunty installation
on your Dom0 Jaunty

http://www.infohit.net/blog/post/installing-and-running-xen-domu-jaunty-on-dom0-ubuntu-juanty.html

Hope this helps.