Re: [Xen-users] DomU is running away

Hi,

i also enabled HPET and used different Kernel/Xen-combinations, but still the time is running away and I don't have a xen-clocksource in DomU. In Dom0 the xen-clocksource is avaiable.

I just added 'consistent_tscs' to xen.gz , but I still have no "xen" clocksource in DomU.

I installed a clone on different hardware (i686 and amd64) and got xen-clocksource in DomU.

What do I need to get xen-clocksource in DomU?

or

What could disable xen-clocksource in DomU?

Thanks,
Fabian