Von: Ming Chen <kingming0811@xxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Fre, 19.6.2009 02:02
An: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [Xen-users] cpufreq in xen 3.4.0

Hello,

I want to use DVFS in xen. I use Dedora 8. The server supports DVFS when it
boots from Fedora 8 without xen. Then, I installed Xen 3.4 from source and
boots successfully. But the cpufreq directory is gone in the system. I cannnot
use DVFS. If I run xenpm get-cpufreq-xxx, it always reports "failed to get
xxx". I have googled a lot, but still cannot find the solution. Could anybody
give me some guidance? Thanks.

Ming