[Xen-users] Error allocating a new storage

Hello everybody, I am sorry, but my english is very little. I have a problem that needs solving.

I have a hard disk with "Xen-Server 4.0.1", and two 250GB hard disks with a VM on each dik, the hard disk 1 has a linux VM and hard disk 2 has a windows VM.

We wanted to try the "Xen-Server 5", so I took the disk with the version 4.0.1 and set another hard disk with "Xen-Server 5".

Of the two hard disks having VMs 4.0.1, we are using the disk 2, so we wanted to allocate a new storage unit from version 5 to the disk 1, but was mistakenly assigned to disk 2, and now that put back the hard disk with XenServer 4.0.1 can not access.

The command that was used is as follows:

xe sr-create type=lvm content-type=user device-config:device=/dev/disk/by-id/scsi-SATA_WDC_WD2500AAJS-_WD-WCAT17388822 name-label="Disco 250GB Nro 2"

Just did that. We need to come back to the VM of the disk 2 from Xen-Server 4.0.1

If someone can give me help, I will be greatly appreciated.

Greetings ...

Eduardo