[Xen-users] vif-route script not getting domU-IP (vif-IP)

Hi,

I'm using the XEN 3.4.1-pre4 Hypervisor in Routet Mode and I'm facing some problems when I start the DomU. In detail, it means that the DomU IP-Adress will not be implemented in the Kernel routing table after starting the domU via "xm create /<path +configfle>" After making a "netstat -nr" it will not show the IPadress bound to the VIF<..>-interface.

A small echo in the vif-route script shows that the variable $IP is empty. So no value will be available, therefore the script can't work.

if [ "${ip}" ] ; then
# If we've been given a list of IP addresses, then add routes from dom0 to
    # the guest using those addresses.
    for addr in ${ip} ; do
      ${cmdprefix} ip route ${ipcmd} ${addr} dev ${vif} src ${main_ip}
    done
fi

Has sombody faced the same problems ?

Cheers,