RE: [Xen-users] Dom 0 firewall

  • To: "Thaddeus Hogan" <thaddeus@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Ian Tobin" <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:08:03 +0100
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 01:08:47 -0700

Yes im trying to restrict traffic to Dom 0.

Im not quite sure what policy to set, I did have one setup before when i used
the source version of Xen but deb version is causing problems when I apply the
firewall script.

Do you have a default  one you use?

Thanks

Ian